Our offer includes equipment and materials necessary to build a high quality electrical and marine automation system. We are an authorized service and distributor of MASTERVOLT equipment. We also supply equipment from companies such as: Victron energy, Whisper Power, Seatronic. We have extensive experience in designing, building and manufacturing automation systems and electrical installations for sailing and motor yachts, fishing vessels and boats, residential and river barges as well as excursion and expedition vessels. The works are performed according to the individually tailored project, taking into account the needs of the customer, user and shipping area of the vessel.
The main area of our activity in the marine industry and service is northern Germany and Poland. Larger retrofitting and modernization works are carried out in Szczecin at different marinas, especially those of the Marina Club and PS Yacht Service. We also cooperate with yacht manufacturers and dealers, service and repair shipyards as well as individual customers.
Our installations are equipped with proven modern technologies, they feature simplicity and make the entire system easy to use. The installations include:
- Safe charging systems 12V/230V
- Power generators
- Inverters 12/230
- Wind generators, hydrogen generators, solar panels
- Battery and charging indicators
- Tank and temperature level indicators
- IT boat
According to the needs of the customer, we assemble the equipment either provided by our company or supplied by the customer himself. We comply with the current regulation in force: DNV, RINA, PRS (Polish Ship Registry) and PZŻ (Polish National Institute of Shipping). We also offer a comprehensive technical advice on electrical, signalling and marine automation systems. We also provide a full technical documentation and energy balance sheets along with our installations. Our technicians have the required electrical licenses.
We offer the following works to be done on the vessels:
– electrical measurements
– protective measurements
– Measurement of protection against electric shock
– measurements of insulation resistance
– measurements of lighting intensity
– inspections and measurements of emergency lighting and evacuation lighting
– periodic measurements, measurement protocols
– inspections of installations
– periodic inspections
– assessment of the technical condition of the installation
– battery efficiency and capacity testing
We carry out:
– supervision of electrical installations on vessels
– construction of electrical and automation installations
– supervision over the construction of electrical installations on vessels
– design of electrical installations on yachts
– managing the construction of electrical installations
– consulting and expert evaluation.
We provide comprehensive service and assembly of electrical and yacht automation systems.